Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sleeping Thru The Night!

We finally are sleeping thru the night!! A weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Krayca’s set it all in motion. For the last 11 months Joshua has been getting up several times a night wanting to nurse. Two weekends ago he went to have his first night away from momma and learned he didn’t need his milk all night. My mom said he didn’t go to bed until midnight the first night. He then got up at 3am and by time she got the bottle ready he was back to sleep. The next night he went to bed late and same thing by time she got the bottle ready he was asleep. So the first night back home he woke up at 3am and no momma came, he went back to sleep within 5 minutes. Last night the little guy didn’t even wake up at all and slept from 8:45 to 6am then drank some milk and went back to sleep until 9am! He does like to sleep in most days and usually gets up somewhere between 8:45 and 9:30am. Hopefully he will keep this up! I have not yet got back to sleeping thru the night but I hope I will soon
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, Joshie....you're a good boy!!! Maybe you can convince your 2 year 4 mos old cousin, Tatum, that sleeping ALL the way through the night is a good thing. I think she needs to hear it from someone other than me!!!
xoxoxox

Matt, Jena, Joshua and Cora said...

Oh Tata I know just what you need!! Grandma and Grandpa BOOT CAMP! I tell myself Josh didn't cry at all but I know better. I guess 2 bad nights for him make many happy nights for all. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Krayca!! Tata, Nana and Josh KNOW you can do it.

Don; Lori McKenzie said...

How nice that he is sleeping through the night now. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Krayca.

I see he is sleeping with his little pillow. :)

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! That's usually all it takes. Seems so simple but when it's your baby you don't want to hear him cry and it is a lot harder. Sounds like Grandma Baby Boot Camp is the way to go! It gets the job done and you don't have to worry about your baby crying! You'll all be so much happier with the extra sleep. Now...you just have to retrain YOURSELF to sleep through the night! Ha! Good luck!

Linda McKenzie said...

YAY Josh!! You are getting so big!!

Mindy said...

Good job Josh! It is so nice when the babies sleep all night! Now I wake up with a full night sleep! See you this weekend.