Friday, September 19, 2008
Twins
I'm back to Massage Therapy and needed a babysitter on Thursday night! Matt was out of town and Aunt Jill was going to take the challenge. So off I went to my massage client thinking the whole time I bet they will be dressed alike before the night is over. My client Rita asked me if the baby was with Matt and I told her he was with my twin sister and I was sure by now they had the same outfit on. Well an hour and half later I was back to the Beringer house and she had them in a double stroller dressed ALIKE!!! I have to say they did look cute and very happy to go on a stroller ride at 7:30 at night! She had them parked under the street light I guess they must have thought it was the moon!! They really have noticed the moon when it's a clear night and seem to just look at it as long as you let them. Hope you enjoy the TWIN pictures I told Jill she won't ever have to worry about me dressing them alike. I guess I'm the twin who would never dress my twins alike unless it was for a grandma who really wanted a picture.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
LOL They are so cute dressed alike!!! And they look like they were having fun. They are twins at heart. I bet Grandma Kathy is wishing she was there so she could have twinnies again. Kiss those cute little boogers for me. I miss 'em like crazy.
What a couple of cuties!! I think sometimes it is fun to dress babies alike because then you see how they are different since you have to look at them and not just their outfit. The boys are alike in some ways, but they are really their own person for sure!! When they get to be teenagers, unlike girls, they probably won't like those "aren't we cute" pictures!!
Very cute! You can definitely tell which one is a McKenzie and which one is a Beringer!
Oh my goodness! They are both so cute and so BIG! I would have totally dressed them alike too if I was babysitting. :)
It must be a girl thing. I don't see the thrill. Maybe after dressing like someone else until the 7th grade gives me a slanted opinion.
Post a Comment